Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions

  • Payment Terms: To confirm your booking, a 50% payment is required. Two weeks prior to the event, 90% of the total billing is due, with the remaining 10% payable on the event day.
 
  • Cancellation Policy: The management assumes no responsibility for guest cancellations, and the deposit made is non-refundable.
 
  • Government Restrictions: Any government-imposed restrictions or safety measures affecting the event will not result in cancellation or postponement charges.
 
  • Punctuality: The event will commence promptly at its scheduled time, regardless of attendee turnout.
 
  • Overtime Charges: Events exceeding their stipulated time by more than 30 minutes will incur a surcharge of $350 per hour.
 
  • Changing Delegates: If the number of delegates increases on the event day, the total amount will be adjusted accordingly.
 
  • Catering Selection: In-house catering requires the selection of food and drink menus at least 10 working days before the event.
 
  • Catering Changes: For in-house catering, any alterations to the selected menu or the number of guests within four working days of the event will result in a penalty of 10% of the total food and beverage cost, plus applicable GST charges, due on the event day.
 
  • Damage Assessment: Damages to premises, furniture, or utilities will be assessed and charged accordingly.
 
  • Decorations Policy: Customers can bring their own decorations with prior notice to management, provided no damage is caused. Customers are responsible for disposing of their decorations after the event.
 
  • Decoration Information: Customers using their own decorations must inform the event specialist of the decoration type and installation method at least seven working days before the event.
 
  • Cooking and Heating: Cooking or heating on the premises is strictly prohibited. Caterers must use electric food warmers, with food backup to maintain warmth.
 
  • Guest Count Adjustment: Quotations are based on the confirmed number of participants. If the guest count decreases by more than 5%, the sales specialist may adjust the agreed-upon prices.
 
  • Terms and Conditions Amendment: The management reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions with a seven-day notice.
 
  • Payment Information: All checks should be made payable to “The Happy Tree Pte Ltd.” Bank details are as follows:
    Beneficiary Name: The Happy Tree Pte Ltd
    Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
    Bank Code: 7171
    Account No: 288 9043195
    PayNow: 201430958N

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Simply click the Send Enquiry button on the venue page to share information about your event, and our team will also contact you within 24 hours to confirm by email or call.

Please submit the enquiry form our team will contact you within 24 hours to confirm by email or call.

Of course! We welcome anyone interested in a tour and site visit for their upcoming meetings or events.

Please refer to our T&C sheet for cancellation policy.

The LEGACY’S commitment to outstanding customer service distinguishes us from other rental event space vendors. From the initial planning phase to the actual execution, our team of experienced professionals is committed to ensuring that every aspect of your event is flawless.

Our event spaces can host various events, whether for a babyshowers, 21st birthday celebration, exhibitions, Wedding, or conference.

logo

THE LEGACY, where exceptional events are created in a space designed for corporate success and everlasting memories. THE LEGACY is passionate about offering its guests unique event venues in Singapore. It offers an intimate and cozy party event space for baby showers,21st birthday celebrations, seminars, exhibitions, weddings, t-space rental, a small function room for rent, breakfast talks, wine tasting, and a function room for rent in the heart of Singapore city.

Legal Privacy Policy Career
By
logo

Our Restaurants

  •  CALI
  •  Rochester | Changi | Raffles Place | Kitchener
  •  PEN & INC
  •  NTU | One-North
  •  ZITIMAMAS
  •  NTU
  •  THE LEGACY
  •  One-North
  • Important Links

    Contact Details

  • 11 Slim Barracks Rise, NTU@One-North, #03-03/3A, Singapore 138664
  • events@thelegacy.sg
  • +656 530 3959
  • Follow Us:

    facebook facebook facebook facebook

    Join our community

    Copyright 2023 THE LEGACY. All Rights Reserved by NJ Group